Monday 14 July 2014

About Me.

I'm Ram from chennai. I'm not a bull or an experienced fucker. I'm just a 22yrs old guy waiting to have some fun.

I'm working as an Administrator in a private company. I get a lot of chance to fuck those young girls who work with me. But i'm not interested in these young girls at all. I always get turned on when i look at a married women & i'm here for those horny tamil moms in chennai.

I'm mostly interested in chennai tamil mothers who are wishing in their hearts secetly to make love with a trusted tamil guy. And i wish to help these mothers in lovemaking.

I'm interested in openminded people who knows what they want & how to get it. I'm not just talking about having hardcore sex with a stranger & your husband enjoying seeing you getting hot & rough sex.

I'm talking about making love. I want to make your wife feel the passion of love & hot sex which you couldn't give her & i want you to enjoy your lovely wife getting that passionate sex from me.
You can see your wife's beautiful sexy lips getting kissed & sucked.
You can see her bite her lips when i drain her boobs milk like her own child.
You can see her getting excited min by min bcoz of the sensations i give her.
You can see her lovely hands grip my cock tightly when i kiss her passionately.
You can see her pussy twitching with pleasure and you'll see your own wife's lips beg me to make love to her.

Hard & rough sex with big cocks can satisfy any womens body. But the heart of a pure woman can be satisfied only by passionate lovemaking, by tantric lovemaking in Kamasutra.

People in chennai who wish to see their wife getting involved in passionate lovemaking with a trusted tamil guy can ping me. I'm waiting to make love to a horny tamil mother infront of her loving husband.

I'm black and i have a 5.5" black cut cock. Its always clean & shaved. I'm still a virgin so i don't have any of those sick diseases & i'm not at all interested in getting it. I'm interested to meet the couples only in chennai.

I like tamil mothers having 1 or 2 childs and especially mothers of age 35-50. I like big black boobs with erecting nipples more. I like clean shaved pussies more bcoz i love to show my cunnilingus skills to your wife.

I like women who express their feelings verbally bcoz it helps me to understand them more. Sometimes i like fat women too.

Couples in chennai who wish to trust me and make a friendship with me alone contact me. Others please go & enjoy some sex videos in internet. Don't disturb me.

Thanks for reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment